Hello lovers! Today I have a post for you that is entirely dedicated to Nail Art! Yay! This post contains 3 designs featuring polishes from the OPI Breakfast at Tiffany’s Collection.
First up are a couple of Valentine’s Day Nail Art designs. I love the contrast of vibrant colors with black & white in these manis. The heart-chain design has been my most-liked post on IG this year!
Valentine’s Day Nail Art – A
If you’re looking to recreate the heart-chain mani (above), here’s the product scoop:
- OPI Apartment for Two (pink), Black Dress Not Optional (black), Five-and-Ten (silver), Champagne for Breakfast (glitter sitting atop Five-and-Ten) and Alpine Snow (white)
- What’s Up Nails Regular Straight Tape and Heart Chain Stencils
- OPI Matte Top Coat
Valentine’s Day Nail Art – B
Next up is a skittles mani featuring a hug and a kiss (XO!):
If you’re looking to recreate the XO mani (above), here’s the product scoop:
- OPI Got the Mean Reds (red), Black Dress Not Optional (black), Five-and-Ten (silver) and Alpine Snow (white)
- XO Nail Vinyls from What’s Up Nails (not currently available, but check out the inventory it changes often!)
- bornprettystore 3D Nail Art Bow (similar to these)
- Amazon small nail art dotters
- OPI Matte Top Coat
I saved the best for last! I finally tried my hand at the marble nail art trend and it was so much fun! It’s definitely a new favorite of mine that I’ll likely be wearing tons this spring. Below you’ll find images and a short tutorial for your viewing pleasure.
- OPI Breakfast at Tiffany’s (neutral shimmer), Black Dress Not Optional (black) and Five-and-Ten (silver)
- Saran Wrap (for dabbing on silver)
- Kiesque Liquid Palisade polish barrier
- Cup of room temperature water
- Aerosol Hairspray (watch video below for deets)
- Chanel Le Top Coat Velvet Matte Top Coat
And there you have them ~ 3 nail art designs featuring polishes from the OPI Breakfast at Tiffany’s Collection. Have you worked with these polishes yet? I’m a huge fan of the movie and the polishes, too!
Thanks for stopping by!